Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Back to Reality

"Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful." William Morris (British designer)

The stuff is sorted out (so proud, and I even enjoyed it, I think you can train your decluttering and cleaning muscles) and just in time a new book arrived yesterday with the "amazon man" (that is what my husband calls him, he suspects us to have an affair, considering how often he stops by with presents for me...):



Organized Simplicity - The Clutter-Free Approach to Intentional Living
(I seem to need a book or two for everything that interests me at a given moment - this blog already starts looking like a review...) by Tsh Oxenreider. I just discovered her blog simplemom a couple of days ago and started browsing the book last night. Having been a chaos-cat for most of my life this is new and very surprising direction for me.

Together with the challenges of back-to-the-yoga-mat-teaching,
a four-year-old who recently doesn't want to go kindergarten at all and my intention to remain sane, the prescription for tonight is - my own personal Knit Night! Results coming soon.

PS: Now I understand why yesterday was such a powerful and unusual day (if you are not a kundalini yogi don't be estranged by the turban and the mantras in the beginning, this woman really knows her numerology)!

PPS: I don't usually wear a turban.

No comments: