Thursday, February 24, 2011

Little Pink & Green

Babies keep coming and coming (yes, that is their natural way).
Not as much as last year, but still enough to be well advised to have a decent stock of knitted little baby gifts at the ready. A perfect gift are baby booties. Last year I hosted a baby bootie party and then knitted some more booties. The pattern is from the book Knitting for Baby
by Melanie Falick and Kristin Nicholas.



Today these spring-inspired booties found their way to the tiny feet of a baby girl. And the floral wreath found its way to the handlebar of my bike - surprising me there after my mama and baby yoga class (it came from a student). A circle of gifts, I like that.

2 comments:

Anja said...

Die sind perfekt, mit Kordel, wie die Kleinen es brauchen.
Man merkt, dass du schon Erfahrung mit der Alltagstauglichkeit solcher Accessoires hast.

Liebe Grüße von Anja

catcouch said...

sie heißen ja nicht umsonst stay-on booties...