Monday, January 13, 2014

My Word for 2014

2014 is the first year I have ever intentionally chosen a word for. In the late evening of 31 December 2013 with Carolina on my lap, Clara and Hubby also filling pages of Susanna Conway's workbook for 2014 (here), I found a word that had the strongest vibration for me, my word for 2014. And even though it sounded quite cliché, it felt right: creativity.

The first Kundalini Yoga set I taught this year was for creative energy,
I taught it even twice (not quite selfless).

 

Last week I somehow stumbled upon a beautiful video tutorial by artist Alena Hennessy (here), which was also about finding your word for the New Year and turn it into a painting. A lovely way to enjoy a Sunday afternoon all for myself, with Hubby working, Clara at the cinema with the grandparents and Carolina taking a nap.

Do you have a word for 2014?

No comments: